Rounding off news, views and analysis, this is (the first installment of) your weekly Link Digest:
- Sun in the Sky | Matt Waldman : Matt Waldman’s report on the relationship between Pakistan’s ISI and Afghan insurgents. ( PDF)
- Burma’s Nuclear Ambitions | Democratic Voice of Burma: Myanmar’s military junta and their nuclear program (Youtube)
- Too Much Control | Srinath Raghavan: Asks why the Henderson-Brooks report is still not being declassified and the impact of the 1962 debacle on civil-military relations in India. (h/t pragmatic_d)
- What Does it Mean for Turkey to “Turn East” | Greg Carlstorm
- Afghan Intelligence Czar’s Resignation | Rahimullah Yusufzai (اردو): Amrullah Saleh’s feet aren’t even out the door and the propaganda war against him has already begun.
- Global Attitudes Survey, 2010 | Pew Research Project: He’s not the messiah, he’s a very naughty boy! ( PDF; h/t @afpakchannel)
- Engage America’s Friends on Afghanistan | G Parthasarathy: An appeal to the U.S. on engaging India in Afghanistan; My own advice to the Indian government would read somewhat different.